Our client is a commercially focused business operating in the built environment with public and private projects ranging through a range of sectors such as residential, commercial, regeneration, sports and leisure and rail to name a few.
Their dedicated legal team is the backbone of the group's operations with a varied and interesting caseload mainly consisting of construction and infrastructure queries with some commercial property work encompassed also
- JCT and NEC Contracts
- Construction Disputes
- Residential Development
- Building Contracts and Sub Contracts
- Commercial Contracts
- Construction Procurement
- Commercial Property (Desirable but not essential)
- UK Qualified Solicitor
- Minimum 1 PQE
- Demonstrable Experience Working in a Construction Department
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Proactive Individual
Please apply or alternatively call Ryan on 01612330034 for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.