Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICT support Analyst to join the team of the Hackney Council.
Job Role: ICT Support Analyst
- Provide prompt and effective technical support for all aspects of personal computing to users across the Council through resolution of incidents and service requests in line with agreed service agreements, ensuring minimal disruption / loss of service.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality user experience, including fit for purpose systems, and high standards of access, availability, usability, usefulness, and excellent standards of service.
- Carry out routine tasks associated with installation, maintenance, operation and control of the installed hardware and software.
- Provide an effective interface between users and service providers, including external commercial suppliers where applicable, including documenting incidents, progress checking, and ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
- Register and categorise incidents, making initial diagnosis of any problems and advising of known solutions where applicable, or promptly allocating to other service areas as appropriate to enable speedy resolution.
- Following agreed procedures, provide advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them and assist users in making more effective use of desktop systems, products and services.
- Interpret technical or procedure manuals on behalf of non-technical users and provide routine training in normal usage of systems, products, and services, providing information on the full range of capabilities.
- Install or remove hardware and / or software, using supplied installation instructions and tools within established procedures and quality systems, including, where appropriate, hand-over to user.
£15.32 per hour
3 Month Contract