Competitive salary. + (Company car or car allowance, Pension and Life Assurance.)
A new role with a growing construction main contractor, delivering turnkey projects across several sectors including food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. Reporting to the HSQE director the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring high standards of health & safety on projects based all over the UK.
- Experience of working on a UK construction site
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Knowledge of UK Health and Safety Legislation and associated Codes of Practice.
- Effective logical decision-making ability
- Ability to communicate at all levels
This role covers UK-wide projects you must be willing to travel and stay away from home.
For more information contact Scott at Akton Recruitment - email@example.com