JOB TITLE: HR Technology Delivery Manager
Akton Recruitment are seeking to employ a HR Technology Delivery Manager for a client in Chelmsford with experience with HR, Payroll, Finance & Procurement.
The client is embarking on an ambitious new programme to modernise their enterprise resource planning systems. They are looking for an SME in the payroll and core HR space to be the central point of contact between the programme team, technology services, finance and procurement as well as third party suppliers and implementation suppliers.
As the HR Technology Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the core HR and Payroll workstreams configuring functionality including but not limited to: employee records, hierarchies, time and absence management, workforce planning, reward and payroll.
- Educated to RQF level 6 or equivalent by experience in a technology related field.
- Advanced knowledge of data protection, information governance and associated requirements.
- A good understanding of IT architecture as well as HR processes and how they interact with other services.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity, confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186