HR Officer required for a fantastic contract based in Bristol
- The project is to go through and create personal files, then working with the Residential Services team to update any relevant information. It is important that the HR Officer has an understanding of pre employment checks such as right to work and DBS checks.
- We are looking for someone that has experience of providing administrative support for a range of HR activities. They need to be methodical and have good IT skills preferably someone that is comfortable editing PDF documents and updating excel spreadsheets.
- This role will be partially remote (Covid dependent) with the view to also going into Care Home locations to work with the managers on obtaining relevant information. The candidate will need access to a personal computer with internet where they will then be able to access our systems.
- Experienced HR Officer required
- Council Based experience would be beneficial
- 3 Months
- £14.04 (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email