HR Consultant required for a fantastic contract based in Bristol
- The role will primarily focus on the provision of HR advice and support relating to the B&NES Community Resource Centres and Extra Care Services that are soon to be transferred back into the Council, as well as contributing more widely across Adult Social Care, Complex and Specialist Commissioning, Public Health and Community Transformation.
- Provide Managers with advice and support on various aspects of HR policy and practice to ensure effective handling of cases including discipline, grievances, absence management and capability.
- Support organisational change initiatives ensuring effective communications and engagement with affected staff and trade unions to maintain positive employee relations.
- We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships. The right behaviours and attitudes are as important to us as the skills you bring to the job.
- We are looking for people with sound judgement skills, a solutions based approach and the ability to provide advice on a range of complex issues ensuring a responsive service and early intervention wherever possible.
- Ideally, you'll be CIPD qualified or working towards level 5 or have experience that demonstrates the ability to work at this level
- Council Based experience would be highly beneficial
- Temp Contract 3 Months
- £16.25 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Lifted to cover charges)
- Based in Bristol
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email