Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.
Job Role - HR Business Partner
The job holder will regulate the day-to-day Human Resource management activities of a Directorate/Service area working closely with the Strategic Director and their Directorate Leadership Team to build organisational and people capabilities to deliver business priorities and objectives.
Managing a team of HR Consultants, the job holder will ensure the effective delivery of high-quality people solutions and interventions, delivery of organisational change, organisational development activity, workforce planning and skills development.
Key Duties/Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for delivering high level advice, guidance and support in a specialist area and/or the effective and efficient operation, and delivery of a function, or cluster of services which have a social or environmental effect on the community, and/or an indirect impact on the quality of life of individuals.
- Production of whole Council strategies which support the internal management of the Council.
- Develop a customer-focused service that is responsive and flexible with regard to a variety of customer needs and delivered to a high standard
- Identify clear objectives for service delivery, including management of risk, and develop and performance manage relevant action plans to ensure effective and efficient implementation
- Assess political pressures and agendas on service delivery and tailor plans/activity accordingly
3 Month Contract
£25.98 per hour (UMBRELLA RATE)