Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team at Kirklees Council.
Job Role : HR Business Partner
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead, so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work.
- Develops a strong partnership approach with senior managers and other managers in services and schools and strives for a good understanding of the service areas
- Works closely with other HR Partners to help manage the HR team and ensure services are being provided effectively
- Works closely with the trades unions to continue to build and maintain a healthy relationship
- Develops policies and procedures of a very high standard, that are easy to use, implements them and ensures they deliver an excellent level of service
- Adheres to the HR budget, helping to make savings whilst still delivering the best service possible
- Always striving to improve the customer experience by keeping up to date with the best HR practices
- Makes the best use of the technology available to improve the service, tapping into networks of creativity
- Leads on HR projects
- Works collaboratively across HR and wider People Services
- Provides innovative solutions, analysing risks and challenging the status quo
£24 an hour
3 Month contract