HR Assistant required for a fantastic contract based in Sefton
- To support the HR Operations team, with specific responsibility for processing and maintaining accurate HR records and associated procedures. Assist and support the Senior HR Officer(s) in the provision of an effective and efficient HR management service
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with the recruitment and selection of staff across the organisation in accordance with Council personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate authorisations for establishing posts are completed correctly and checked for accuracy against staffing reports.
- Ensure correspondence and documents required for the safe recruitment of staff are dealt with efficiently and maintained electronically on personnel files.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive data at all times in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Ensure that the sickness absence feeder system information reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner each month.
- Deliver an effective support service in the management of sickness absence, annual leave and other leave provisions.
- Ensure inductions for new staff are arranged and that probationary records are completed as necessary.
- Relevant experience in a HR/personnel role
- Working in a large, diverse organisation
- Working with computers and associated systems
- Experience of trade union negotiations
- Certificate in Personnel Practice (or equivalent)
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- ECDL or equivalent IT qualification
- 5 Months Contract
- £11.82 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email