HR Advisor required for a fantastic contract based in Woolwich
- Undertake casework up to and including Employee at Risk level in order to support service managers in resolving issues within reasonable timescales e.g. investigations, disciplinary, performance and absence cases, taking account of employment legislation and organisational precedent.
- Provides guidance/coaching to service managers on managing people issues.
- Ensure all casework is completed in timely manner in line with the targets set by the manager and in accordance with agreed HR standards.
- Work as part of a team, covering for colleagues as appropriate, focused on the delivery of high quality HR advice
- Likely to work on small/low risk/less complex organisational changes and will contribute to larger organisational change project, supporting a more senior colleague.
- Will work colleagues to assess "people" implications of organisational change e.g. organisation design, job design, structural and cultural aspects of change, recruitment implications, learning & development implications and ER aspects of change and advise managers accordingly
- Support organisational change by undertaking casework in respect of redeployees including redeployment "matching" activity and identifies potential "suitable alternative opportunities".
- CIPD qualified/part qualified or a minimum of two year's relevant experience
- Experience of working with management, colleagues and trades unions to achieve consistent and equitable solutions
- Experience of working with health & safety colleagues on health & wellbeing strategies including stress management, and Occupational Health interventions
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- 3 Months + Contract
- Based in Woolwich
- £15.25 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email