HR Advisor required for a fantastic contract based in Chichester
- You will work with HR Senior Business Partners and HR Business Partners to support the delivery of Directorate/Service People Plans, ensuring that accurate and proactive HR advice is delivered to managers and employees.
- You will focus on the provision of comprehensive and proactive HR generalist advice and guidance to managers to deliver HR policies and procedures across all aspects of Employee Relations including bullying and harassment, conduct, performance management, recruitment, grievance, disciplinary and sickness absence in line with our policies, Employment Law and best practice.
- You will provide a contact point for managers and employees to ask for general advice and support referring more complex issues to the HR Senior Business Partners and HR Business Partners as necessary.
- Ability to quickly establish credible working relationships with clients, in order to deliver a professional, accurate and customer focused service.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, carry out research and produce a written business report.
- Demonstrable evidence of having researched and resolved issues and contributed to HR policies and/or procedures reviews.
- Qualifications and/or experience: Working towards Level 5 in CIPD or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Experience of providing comprehensive HR generalist advice and support to managers on HR policies, practices and processes to managers and responding to employee enquiries
- 6 Months Contract
- Based in Chichester
- £15.33 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)