Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join the team at Engie based in Bristol.
Job Role: HR Advisor
Responsible for the provision of HR advisor support for people matters. Supporting line managers to deliver improvement in culture, change management, compliance, cost control to drive improved engagement and financial results
- Member of Operating Unit HR Team which collectively enables delivery of OU people plans and business as usual objectives
- Recruitment support once approved, liaising with line managers and the resourcing team to optimise opportunities
- Ensuring attendance management is monitored in detail, agreeing plans to improve with line managers and supporting delivery
- Advice on early stage grievance / disciplinary action including attendance at hearings as appropriate only
- Monitoring of the annual performance cycle, acting as a super-user and ensuring completion in a timely manner
- Support with the month end reporting process ensuring that data is collated, accurate and provided on time
- Disseminating of communications, spreadsheet, policies & processes and updates on progress against people objectives
- Providing general HR assistance and acting as the link between the HR team and Employee Services in the SSC
- Supporting line managers in all people processes to ensure best practice and employee engagement is enhanced
- Continually review personal performance ensuring it meets the needs of users.
£17.94 (ph)/ 3 month