A Housing Association has an opening for a HR Administrator
Purpose of the role:
To provide excellent front-line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. To provide administrative support to the People Partner Team in order to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team/departmental objectives.
To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI's are met.
To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
To follow HA Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
To undertake general administrative duties such as: maintaining absence records, covid and vaccination data.
· Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
· Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
· Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
· To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
· Understanding of UK right to work eligibility criteria.
· Good analytical skills.
· Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate).
· HR or L&D administration experience in a fast-paced HR team.
· Project management skills. (Desirable)
· HR systems reporting experience (Desirable)
Up to £13.86 per hour
9 days ago