Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join the team at the Lambeth Council.
Job Role: HR Administrator
To provide administrative support to all aspects of the HR service and provide a means by which those in post may develop their knowledge and experience of HR, can progress within the service, and provide a potential source of future recruitment to higher level posts.
- To develop a good general knowledge of the relevant functions, procedures, operations, priorities, and problems of the organisation as a whole and of the HR processes and procedures that support the service provided by HR and provide support and advice / guidance to managers on matters within the postholder's competence.
- To support, maintain and assist the development of systems to support the smooth and efficient running of the HR service
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks as allocated and actively participate in a range of activities across the HR Service providing advice, guidance and support to managers and staff.
- To carry out accurate word processing, operate spreadsheets and data bases and manage diaries as required. Deal with telephone calls and messages and receive and look after visitors.
- To establish effective relationships across the HR Service, with managers and staff across the Council and with external agencies and suppliers.
3 MONTH CONTRACT
£14.47 PRH (UMBRELLA RATE)