Akton Recruitment has an opening for a Housing Officer in London
1. MAIN PURPOSE
* To be responsible for negotiating and procurement of good quality accommodation of type, size and location across the private rented sector (PRS) for accepted homeless households and prevention cases on behalf of the Housing Needs and Other Council Services.
* To successfully promote and market key private rented sector initiatives to landlords and other providers.
* Ensure customers are settled into their PRS homes and fully aware of local services.
* To act as the triage and main point of contact for service users to the Environmental Health (Housing Team).
* To support the Environmental Health Housing team in all areas of Private Sector Housing and grants administration.
Up to £20.00 per hour
about 1 month ago