Housing Improvement Supervisor required for a fantastic contract based in Cardiff
- To assist with the overall development of an integrated asset management systems for the Council's Housing Stock and ensure that the necessary information and data is accurate and kept up to date.
- To assist the Council in delivering WHQS including liaison with all relevant stakeholders.
- To undertake Whole House Surveys to include measurement of properties and identify where practicable location of Asbestos Containing Materials and to gather Energy Performance Data to enable SAP Ratings to be calculated alongside identifying scope of works requires to meet pre-defined standards. To assist with the development, maintenance and updating of the Council's asset management system in respect of the Council's housing stock.
- To ensure that a consistently high standard of quality control and supervision is maintained for each contract, via site visits, assessing contract implementation with due regard to building and Health and Safety legislation. Supervision is maintained for Multi trades contractors and DSO Workforce for each contract area.
- To represent the contract administrator on site for the day to day detailed inspection of works in progress and where appropriate carry out the administration role.
- To ensure that standards, as specified, are implemented on site.
- To keep records of labour, plant and progress on site.
- To liaise closely with the Framework Manager and to ensure full compliance of the framework and contract terms and conditions.
- To monitor performance of contractors and sub contractors.
- To comply with Quality Assurance procures of the section.
- Ensure compliance with the Council's Financial Regulations, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures
- To implement the principles of the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy whilst carrying out the above duties
- To adhere to Health and Safety legislation / relevant Council policies and procedures and to take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be adversely affected by your acts / omissions.
- To implement the principles of the Council's Environment Policy while carrying out the above duties.
- Council Based Experience would be highly beneficial
- Relevant Building or Construction Qualifications
- 3 Years supervisory experience
- Experience in a similar role
- 4 Months
- £15.78 per hour
- 37 Hours
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email