- Working as part of the Networks Team.
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer and working as part of a busy, friendly team, you will ensure that the Council's obligations under the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Traffic Management Act 2004 & The London Permit Scheme are discharged efficiently and effectively in order to reduce disruption to the public highway and enable the Council to fulfil its network management duty. Inspecting Street Works activities through out the borough
- Reporting on works in progress ,overruns , defective apparatus, defective reinstatement's and monitor sites throughout the guarantee period.
- You will already have a good working knowledge of all current legislation and a methodical approach which enables you to undertake your work effectively and efficiently.
- Experience working in a similar fast-paced environment and a good working knowledge of May rise would be an advantage IT-literate, with good working knowledge of a range of packages including Microsoft Word and Excel, you will also have a sound understanding of current Street Works Registers and the use of hand held inspection devices would be beneficial.
- 3 Month Contract _ Ongoing
If this role is of interest please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com