- To undertake highway inspections (safety, programmed and condition) on the Highway Network within the Bradford Metropolitan District.
- To undertake and assist in the supervision and maintenance of highway works, ensuring compliance with best engineering principles and Codes of Practice, having due regard to health, safety, work planning and budgetary control.
- To contribute to the achievement of national and local targets and performance indicators related to highway network condition through the delivery of the West Yorkshire Local Transport Plan / Highway Revenue Budget programmes and to provide expertise in highway maintenance matters related to the Service and the Authority.
- Experienced Highways Inspector required
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Construction (Design and Management) Regulations and other allied safety legislation.
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering or Technical NVQ Level 4 in Civil Engineering or Completion of National Apprenticeship Scheme or External Lighting Diploma.
- 4 Months + Ongoing
- Pay rate will be negotiated dependent on experience
- Looking to start ASAP
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org