Highways Engineer required for a fantastic contract based in Walthamstow
- To assist leading, developing and operationally managing the team. To ensure quality and value for money at all times. To ensure the service complies with relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
- Responsible for planning matters in relation to highways in coordination with Development Management
- Undertake / support consultation procedures. Identify issues, resolving as appropriate and escalating complex problems if necessary.
- Be responsible for databases of planning applications and condition's received by the Highways
- Work directly with colleagues internal and external, including developers and consultants, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions
- Council Based Experience would be highly beneficial
- Degree in Highway / Traffic Engineering or equivalent.
- Incorporated Member of a recognised engineering institution or equivalent.
- NRSWA Registration
- Locum Contract
- Council Based Role
- £288 per day (Paid via Umbrella Company)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email