- The post holder will take a scheme from brief to tender and produce all relevant contract documentation, including AutoCAD drawings, to NEC 4 conditions of Contract, usually released as Option A or Option C.
- The post holder will be expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as our RASWA team, statutory undertakers, Network Rail Sustrans
- Environment Agency and Canal and Rivers Trust to ensure schemes are delivered on time, within budget and to the standards.
- To assist in maintenance and updating of the register of highway structures (bridges, culverts, subways, footbridges, sign gantries and walls) in the District.
- To contribute to the maintenance and updating of structure records including record drawings#
- To assist in the preparation and management of programmes of inspection and maintenance of highway structures.
- To assist in the preparation and management of programmes for the strengthening and maintenance of highway structures including the provision of feasibility studies and cost estimates.
- To carry out General, Principal and Special inspections of highway structures and record future maintenance requirements.
- Locum Contract
- Experienced highway structures engineers, with experience of working on maintenance schemes on highway structures for a period of up to 9 months.
- Experience of producing schemes involving concrete repairs, masonry repairs, metal repairs and protective coatings (painting), bridge deck waterproofing and the like is essential.
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org