Position: Highways Design Engineer
Salary: 40-52k Plus Bonus
Our client, a consultancy who is firmly established within the region is seeking a Highways Design Engineer to join their outstanding team.
Based around North Hampshire, they hold an ever expanding, varied and loyal client base working in a number of different areas such as Commercial, Public and Residential Developments.
Working with some of the largest national housebuilders you will be exposed to a breadth of varied and interesting work with a highly experienced and close-knit team.
- You will become a valued member of the team working on delivering Highway and Drainage Design
- Expected to be the main project engineer on the scheme design, able to manage their own workload efficiently and in accordance with time constraints
- They will be able to develop professionally in a friendly, professional environment and learn from industry leaders
- This company offers real opportunity for Chartership and is keen to develop their team so if you are proficient with Highways but are also keen to develop your drainage skills or vice versa then please do apply as their highly-skilled engineers would be able to provide such training.
- UK Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, working as part of a Highways or Drainage Team.
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop your skills
- Ideally possess a strong design background in the residential sector.
- Keen to work towards chartered status
- Preferably experience working in a consultancy or as part of a construction firm.