The Main duties of the engineer will be as follows
An engineer required to manage the maintenance of structures, street lights and drainage assets.
The Engineer will also be required for the following duties
- Line management of a Highway Asset Officer (x1)
- Monitoring highway asset conditions
- Creating an asset risk register
- Maintaining databases
- Writing risk assessments and method statements
- Seeking and securing funding opportunities
- Processing abnormal load applications
- A good understanding in highway legislation and possess problem solving skills.
- Experience writing briefs and supervising consultants.
- AutoCAD training
- Local Authority experience would be very beneficial
- Locum Contract
- 5 Months+
- £216 per day (Inside IR35)
If interested in this post please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com