Helpdesk Operator required for a fantastic contract based in Stratford
- Log and allocate all customer requests to relevant provider. Deliver excellent Customer Service and interpret and manage work orders through Planon ensuring that SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Provision of administrative support as required.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and services requests received by telephone and email.
- Attention to Detail imperative.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise effectively within and outside the organisation
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system
- Sort and dispatch calls to relevant provider based on each party's contract deliverables.
- Manage Helpdesk Inbox
- Prioritise urgent jobs and dispatch to relevant provider to address urgent demand.
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of
- customer complaints.
- Analysis of duplicate or re-occurring faults.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
- Cross train and learn each role to be able to cover where required.
- Understanding of FM business or the willingness to learn.
- Good planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise own workload efficiently.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- High level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work to changing deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in using Planon or similar application.
- GCSE's or equivalent - Grade C in English and Maths.
- 07:00-16:00 (Will be Nights while in training)
- £12 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Based in Stratford
- Temp to Perm
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email