Akton Resourcing has an opening for a Helpdesk Administrator
The Operations Centre in Stoke provides helpdesk and business support services to a wide range of facilities management contracts. The Helpdesk Co-ordinator is expected to deliver excellent customer service, handling enquiries via phone, email and self-service channels. You will respond to, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work from customer enquiry to job completion, utilising the CAFM system (Maximo). This will include planning and dispatching both Reactive and Planned Maintenance works to a number of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers across various locations, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined Service Level Agreements and providing administrative support where appropriate. You will work closely with the team, but be expected to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative.
Job specific duties and responsibilities:
* Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
* Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
* Completing all administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to work orders, purchasing and finance tasks
* Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service requests and that rensure required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
* Carry out monitoring of CAFM (Maximo) data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
* To support the planned maintenance programme by scheduling activities for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
* To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
Up to £9.13 per hour
18 days ago