As Technical Scheduler you will be part of the contract administration team with specific responsibility to the IWG contract. You will work closely with Contract Performance Manager and IWG FM teams to ensure all scheduling and administration works are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, service level agreements and key performance indicators.
Analytical skills are equally as important as the ability to multi-task and reprioritise when necessary with the confidence to exercise decision making skills when needed.
* Liaise with Contract Performance Manager, Facilities Managers and the IWG teams for any day to day support requirements
* Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested.
* Providing accurate and timely feedback to Customers and the FM team
* Coordinating attendance of FM team and subcontractors
* Logging, dispatching and updating service requests and or work orders on the CAFM system
* Involvement in the creation of performance reporting
* Working with Facilities Managers to ensure jobs are completed from start to finish.
* Ensuring SLA's are met
* Jeopardy management control with the FM' for you allocate region
* Undertake any 'ad hoc' duties as requested by contract management team
* Prior experience of CAFM and ERP systems (SAP, Coupa, Maximo & Planon) desirable
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
* Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
* Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image
* Experience of purchasing and managing supplier delivery
* Health and safety awareness
£9 - £10.40 per hour
28 days ago