Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for an Helpdesk Administration to provide a full range of services for a large company in Helpdesk.
Reporting directly to the Workflow Supervisors, the role is the first response in a fast paced multi-client, multi-channel facilities management helpdesk.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the handling of inbound calls to the helpdesk
- Raising purchase requisitions ready for approval by relevant manager and their levels of authority.
- Receipting deliveries in the CAFM system, to complete the three-way match process.
- Assist in the maintenance of hard and digital workflow records & filing system
- Assign work, monitor and flow up Subcontractor Works
- To input and retrieve data efficiently and accurately on a daily basis using the computerised systems within Helpdesk, producing information and reports as and when required.
- Control & monitor flow of all job requests through effective management of the dispatch systems in use.
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, etc.) producing reports and general office administration.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external parties providing information on departmental procedures where appropriate.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
- To attend and participate in Training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
- Familiarisation of the Operation and Site
- To participate in the 1:1 appraisal process.
- The post holder will be part of a team who will be the point of contact for major incidents of a Facilities Management nature within the Hospital.
- To deal with all calls in a courteous and tactful manner and redirecting as and when required.
Complexity: Primary role is to communicate with the calls in an effective and efficient manner dealing with all requests which arise. In terms of complaints, the workflow operator will try and assist the caller but where necessary escalate to appropriate supervisor/manager.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Experience in a telephone based customer contact setting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ideally skilled in FM helpdesk call processing
- Ability to plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Self disciplined and able to work on own initiative