Akton Resoursing is looking out for a Helpdesk Administration
General Overview: Reports directly to the Workflow Supervisor and will be responsible for receiving, logging, and updating Workflow requests, whilst ensuring that the operation supports and complies with the Birmingham New Hospitals Project Contract specification. The successful candidate will also plan and dispatch all work that is logged on the Helpdesk.
Impact: The Workflow Operators play a Crucial role within the Birmingham Hospitals project, they will be responsible for planning and dispatch all work that comes through the helpdesk and will be the first point of contact for all Customers requesting repairs for any service we provide.
* Excellent communication skills
* Skilled in Help Desk call processing
* An effective communicator both written & oral
* To plan, prioritise and allocate work
* Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Preferably Maximo trained, however job specific training can be provided
* Shift work included
£11.00 - £12.00 per day
about 1 month ago