Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk administration near Bellshill
To provide administrative support to this client account covering finance, purchasing, maintenance and service desk functions and general support to the account management team as required.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are accurately and efficiently processed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Resolve invoice queries and deals with legal notices from suppliers as required, within appropriate timescales.
- Liaise with Accounts team to resolve queries.
- Raise Purchase Orders as required and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Orders consumable stock items ensuring efficient stock levels held on client premises.
- Answer service desk calls ensuring appropriate service providers are despatched effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain Planned Preventative Maintenance and compliance records on company systems, ensuring records are kept up to date. Issue PPM items to suppliers, book appointments with clients. Ensure all maintenance and compliance anniversaries are maintained.
- Support service desk to ensure all variable works are appropriately planned and completion dates agreed within prescribed parameters.
- Generates and maintain all records/spread sheets as appropriate
- Establish excellent working relationship with clients/contract managers/ Covion staff and supplier
- Provides administrative support to management team as required.
- Has strong customer focus
- Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
- Has strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Has strong planning and time management skills
- Is numerate and analytical and financially aware
- Possesses MS office (word, excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Willingness to learn/train
- Demonstrates a strong concern for order and quality
- Ability To Manage Your Own Work Load with minimal input
- Has experience of operating within an outsourced environment
- Can demonstrate experience of working with Service Desk Systems
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the basic principles of planned maintenance
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers.
Preferably demonstrates experience of operating within the facilities management arena.
If you would like to apply for this position please send a CV or call 01772 428186 and ask for Jordan for more details.