Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Team Leader To join the team at Engie.
Job Role: Help-Desk Team Leader
The ARL Helpdesk Team Leader will form part of a team responsible for the recording, allocation and progressing of reactive engineering requests on the contract.
* Working Hours are Mon - Fri 8am-17pm, however must be flexible in meeting with all Helpdesk team members due to 24/7 coverage of Helpdesk.
* Will oversee a team of 9 ARL HELPDESK operatives and ensure all processes such as absence, lateness, and adherence, are followed in line with Engie's processes and procedures
* Manage the workload of the team and ensure all calls are answered and the Helpdesk inbox is managed in line with departmental Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* Run daily reports to ensure jobs are attended and completed within the SLA's to minimize any overdue works
* Manage the completion process and ensure all closures are sent to the client
* To demonstrate rapid response to customer issues and show a systematic approach to problem solving
* Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
* Manage KPI Sheet and Prioritise urgent jobs. Liaise with Scheduler/Dispatcher to plan and dispatch engineers to meet urgent demand.
* Ensure SharePoint is kept up to date with the useful and the latest information.
* Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints
* Ensure the Helpdesk operatives get the jobs logged correctly at the point of call, and provide feedback if this does not happen
* Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication
* Undertake other duties commensurate with the job role as directed
£14.00 (UMBRELLA RATE)
3 Month contract - Perm