Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Help-desk operative to join the team at Engie
Job Role: Help-desk Operative
Organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work, from customer enquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent Customer Service and interpret and manage work orders through Plan on and SharePoint systems ensuring that SLA's and KPI's are met. Provision of administrative support as required.
- Manage faults that fall outside of the first-time fix process
- Attention to Detail imperative;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise effectively within and outside the organisation
- Manage workload - Follow up on materials and sub-contractors - as required in line with demand;
- Raise Purchase Requisitions/Orders in line with agreed parameters;
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints;
- Ensure all actions taken to progress a fault are call logged in Planon to ensure a full audit history.
- Ensure the requestor of the fault is provided with updates routinely throughout the life of the fault until completion
- Ensure KPI's and SLA's are adhered to.
- Provide cover on the phones/ other Helpdesk operative tasks whilst ops on lunch/breaks, a/l or sickness
- Monitor and action Planon dashboards
- Ensure the log notes, work order status and assignments are updated in Planon on open faults to manage workflow
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the job role as directed
- Ensure the handover is updated at the end of each shift
3 Month Contract
£12.00 PH (Umbrella Rate)
· Understanding of FM business or the willingness to learn;
· Good planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise own workload efficiently.
· Excellent telephone manner;
· High level of attention to detail;
· The ability to work to changing deadlines;
· Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook;
· Experience in using Planon or similar applications