Head of Safety Services required for a fantastic contract based in Basingstoke
Responsible for the delivery of our Safety Services strategy, working to achieve and maintain organisational compliance with health and safety legislation, codes of practice and guidance through an agile and risk focused service delivery model.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development and maturing of our safety culture
- Being accountable for the ongoing development and implementation of the safety strategy, delivering the Corporate Plan objective of being sector leading
- Responsibility for Health and Safety Policy including the supporting safety framework
- Preparation and delivery of the annual Safety Services Action Plan
- Setting out our provision of incident management and business continuity framework
- Accountability for Sovereign wide health and safety advice, guidance, audit and assurance activities
- Providing robust management information and assurance to the Board, Executive Board, Health & Safety Leadership Group, Audit & Risk Committee on health and safety matters
- Must hold a professional qualification in Health and Safety such as a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and demonstrate strong technical knowledge of safety and compliance.
- Forward thinking, inspiring leader with a track record of promoting and maturing a strong safety culture across all levels of an organisation.
- Locum Contract (3 Months +)
- £500 day rate (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
- Remote Working initially
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email