- Managing contracts on current schemes are the A421 dualling project, the M1A6, the Arlesey Relief Road, and Transport Interchanges at Biggleswade, Flitwick and Leighton Buzzard.
- Ideally degree in civil engineering and ideally be a member of a relevant professional body.
- Assess complex technical and contractual situations providing clear reports to both fellow professionals and interested stakeholders
- Lead the Council's programme of major highways projects safely, effectively and sustainably.
- Provide operational leadership of major projects.
- Ensure excellent customer service and responsiveness and manage all stakeholders effectively.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining effective supplier relationships and contract performance and the delivery of capital projects.
- Be an advocate for continuous improvement and corporate change, leading by example in line with the Council's values
- Outside IR35
- £450 Per Day
- Based in Houghton Regis (Bedfordshire)
- Ideally degree in civil engineering and ideally be a member of a relevant professional body
- Experience Leading Major Highway Projects
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com