Head of Facilities Management required for a fantastic contract based in Kingston upon Thames
- Leadership on the 'asset challenge' process, assurance of integration of data systems to provide a 'one source' set of KPI's information on corporate compliance
- Project Manage, procure and resource the full process of condition surveys required across the corporate estate prioritising the school estate.
- Review and implementation of technical operational systems and processes required to monitor performance of key providers including TPFM contract
- Work with the finance team to create a single form of financial data on property spend across our estate and implement controls and management of budgets.
- Line management of existing staff working in FM, data team including roll out of TechForge, and recruitment of capacity
- Client side management of the H&S Team
- Lead and implement a corporate approach to H&S
- Support the recommissioning of the FM contract on the 'clientside'
- Provide daily leadership on all FM related matters.
- Experience leading a Facilities Management contract
- Council Based Experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience leading projects
- 3 Months Contract
- £550 per day (Inside IR35 - Paid via Umbrella Company)
- Based in Kingston Upon Thames
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email