Head of Corporate Services required for a fantastic contract based in South Shields
- To ensure South Tyneside Homes provides proactive, high quality and customer focussed ICT and Corporate Business functions.
- Lead the operational delivery of a customer focused Corporate Services.
- Develop and promote involvement, communication and partnership working in all aspects of service delivery.
- Ensure that external, statutory and regulatory obligations, performance and financial targets are met.
- Identify and develop new initiatives and services and ensure that future business opportunities are appropriately considered.
- Develop a performance related culture within the Corporate Services teams ensuring the highest standards of customer care and to ensure that services are monitored effectively and standards and targets are understood by staff
- Lead the provision of the governance service, ensuring compliance with good practice and company law. This will include development and implementation of the constitution, standing orders, policies and procedures etc.
- Lead the provision of the business support service including tenant engagement ensuring compliance with good practice and relevant law.
- Maximise the use of new developments in service delivery including IT to support continuous improvement.
- Lead the development and implementation of an ICT strategy which supports the achievement of South Tyneside Homes strategic objectives.
- Ensure the Company meets its own statutory obligations and those delegated by the Council, including development of strategies, policies, procedures, implementation and their continual maintenance.
- Lead, manage, develop and maintain the risk management framework of South Tyneside Homes, supporting the Senior Management team in identifying, monitoring and responding to risks identified in South Tyneside Homes.
- Lead, manage and monitor the internal audit programme.
- Hold a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject and/or an appropriate professional development or willing to work towards
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience leading Corporate Services
- Working as a senior manager delivering excellent customer focussed services
- Experience of successfully facilitating, managing and implementing change to contribute to organisational development, improve and develop services
- Experience of delivering achieving enhanced value for money in service delivery.
- Experience of developing services to achieve and maintain top quality performance in service delivery.
- Experience of improving services and performance for stakeholders
- ICSA experience (Desirable)
- Experience within an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO
- Senior management experience leading corporate governance and risk management
- Senior management experience leading ICT services
- Locum Contract 3 Months + Ongoing
- £35.44 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company)
- Looking to Start ASAP
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email