- Your electronics skills will be used across the full hardware lifecycle: from requirements analysis; through design, and unit test; to integrating hardware with the target system; and lastly to acceptance test and delivery to the customer.
- As a hardware engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to high quality and robust designs; for fully documenting and recording your work; keeping them under configuration management and providing plans and progress reports.
- You will develop practical skills in design techniques for low power, low noise applications, understanding of key processes and technologies, and develop leading edge, multi-layer boards using the latest technologies available.
- You will work closely with Systems, Mechanical, Hardware and Software engineers to solve real integration problems on complex systems.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Two to five years relevant industry experience.
- Degree qualified in a relevant science-based honours degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Proven experience of Schematic Capture using Altium Designer or equivalent.
- Proven experience of Layout using Altium Designer or equivalent.
- Experience of Analogue and Digital Hardware design.
- Experience of Low Power Hardware Design.
- Experience of Low Noise Hardware Design.
- A methodical approach to the full hardware design lifecycle, working to a structured hardware process, while having experience of de-bugging and testing new designs and supporting verification and integration.
- Ability to interface with suppliers of key components and assemblies.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines both verbally and in written form, as well as being able to work on own and as part of a team.
- Salary £30/£35k depending on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Share Options Scheme
- 33 days holidays per year (inclusive of public holidays)
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com