£18.00 per hour
London - Field Based Role
My client is looking to add an experienced handyperson/ maintenance operative to their London team.
Tasks of a Handyperson
To undertake minor items of repair and maintenance to the fabric of the
buildings and minor repair of fixtures and fittings.
* Responsible for undertaking planned preventative maintenance on site,
including but not limited to proactive and reactive work.
* To undertake weekly, biweekly and monthly statutory compliance tasks
including water flushing and temperature testing and fire alarm bells/call
* To carry out a full building inspection on a regular basis to ensure repair
and maintenance tasks are identified and managed in a timely manner.
* To assist with minor plumbing including unblocking sinks and drains etc.
* To deal with minor electrical repairs and fixings.
* Ensure all PAT testing and maintenance of all electrical equipment on site
is in accordance with regulations.
* Follow a proactive schedule of painting and decoration to ensure a good
level of presentation of key sites.
* Perform landscaping tasks to the external building to ensure upkeep is
inline with presentation standards
Knowledge and skills of a Handyperson
* Experience of working in a similar role, supporting a property portfolio and
several service lines within an Operations team
* A good understanding of health and Safety legislation
* Basic on the job electrical and plumbing skills
Qualifications of Handy person
* Preferably IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
* Statutory Building Compliance Courses i.e. C&G Legionella Awareness
* Emergency First Aid at Work or First Aid Certificate and Fire Marshall
* City & Guilds electrical and plumbing basic training skills
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.