Location - Ilford
Rate - £9.30 - £10.75 an hour
My client is looking for a Highway Weed Control Operative to join their team.
Work is located within L.B. Redbridge, L.B. Havering and surrounding counties.
If you enjoy walking and working in the great outdoors, this job is for you!
We are looking for:
- Grounds Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Licence: Driving License (Required)
- NPTC PA1 and PA6 Spraying Licence (Required)
- First Aid at Work (Preferred)
- Plant/Shrub Identification an advantage (Preferred)
- Experience of use of powered maintenance machinery, be aware of health and safety regulations and have a personal commitment to comply with these (Required)
- Experience of maintaining sites within time limitations. (Required)
- Experience delivering maintenance to multiple sites. (Required)
- Driving license. (Required)
- Ability to read and interpret maps. (Required)
40 hours per week. Overtime is also available on occasions.
Depot is based in High Ongar, Essex although this is a mobile worker role so generally, you will be going directly to/from a client site.
- Van provided by the company.
- Flexible working hours.