£20,000 - £25,000
This company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a successful and expanding Transport Planning team. They are committed to continuous improvement and strive to provide personal attention, value for money and to produce good quality work and have been involved in nationally recognised, award winning projects.
Due to recent successes and an increasing workload as part of their targeted and sustained growth plans, they are seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Engineer to join their expanding Transportation team in Ashford.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation or Mathematics
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and confidence in liaising with and meeting clients, statutory bodies, professional advisors, contractors, the general public etc
- strong IT skills in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and, ideally, AutoCAD
- knowledge of civil engineering principles and design
- knowledge of relevant Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise numerous activities.
The role is based in Ashford and there will be travel to other offices, client/team meetings and sites so a valid driving licence is required.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32312