My Client is a housebuilder based in Leeds operating in the North of England. They build family homes to a high specification. They are looking to add a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to the team. You will be based out of the office in Leeds and will attend site visits around once a month.
The purpose of the role is to carry out tasks which support the Quantity Surveyor, Buyer and Commercial Director in the running of the Commercial Department.
- It is ESSENTIAL to have some experience of working for a private house builder in the residential sector (this can include experience gained on a work placement).
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent maths, written skills and high levels of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to learn