Our client, a consultancy who is firmly established within the region is seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their outstanding team as the work has increased.
Based around North Hampshire, they hold an ever expanding, varied and loyal client base working in a number of different areas such as Commercial, Public and Residential Developments.
They also work with some of the Largest Housebuilders in the UK
- You will become a valued member of the team working on delivering Highway and Roads Design
- They will be able to develop professionally in a friendly, professional environment and learn from industry leaders
- This company offers real opportunity for Chartership and is keen to develop their team
- UK Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ideally achieved a 2:1 at degree level in a relevant practice with a firm understanding of engineering principles
- It is highly desirable to have experience working with Highways and Road design
- Strong background working with AutoCAD,
- Minimum 1 year experience working for in a Highways Team ideally in a consultancy or as part of a construction firm.
Please apply with a current CV, alternatively call Akton Recruitment and ask to speak to Ryan for a confidential discussion regarding your suitability for this role