Electrical Engineer / Experienced Graduate
Please note this is an experienced graduate or electrical engineer role. We are only able to consider applicants with a minimum of 1 year post qualified experience.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, offering a wide variety of engineering and sustainability services, together with complementary specialisms, from locations across the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and North Africa.
The Graduate Engineer will provide design input on a range of projects, whilst working towards Chartered membership of a relevant professional institution(s).
- Produce initial engineering designs, engineering calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Produce technical drawings and/or mark-up drawings from others (eg Architects)
- Prepare technical reports (or sections of reports) for checking by others
- Attend and participate in (internal and external) project meetings, alongside more experienced engineers
- Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against our specification, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or (internal or external) project manager as necessary
- Correspond with external third parties (eg clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Comply with project management, Operational (QA), Environmental and Health and Safety procedures
- Proactively manage own continuing professional development (including, where appropriate, actively pursuing Chartership with an appropriate professional institution).