Our client, a consultancy who is firmly established within the region is seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their outstanding team as the work has increased.
Based around North Hampshire, they hold an ever expanding, varied and loyal client base working in a number of different areas such as Commercial, Public and Residential Developments.
They also work with some of the Largest Housebuilders in the UK
- The role will provide exposure to a wide variety of industries
- They will be able to develop professionally in a friendly, professional environment and learn from industry leaders
- UK Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ideally achieved a 2:1 at degree level in a relevant practice with a firm understanding of engineering principles
- It is highly desirable to have experience working with Highways and Drainage design
- Strong background working with AutoCAD,
- Minimum 1 year experience working in Civil Infrastructure
- Some exposure to MicroDrainage or SuDS is desirable but not essential as further training will be provided