£35k - £45k
An established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy are seeking an experienced Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their growing business in Birmingham as active Maternity Cover.
The company provides multi‐disciplinary consultancy services on a diverse range of strategic development, infrastructure and regeneration projects throughout the UK. We have an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large-scale projects.
Whilst being a temporary role, it will still offer the opportunity to work with an experienced and dynamic Planning Team, comprising both environmental and transportation Consultants in providing a wide range of development services for both greenfield and brownfield sites.
The position will suit someone with the following attributes:
- Be able to demonstrate a solid track record within the UK industry with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessments.
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment.
- Writing factual and interpretive reports.
- Knowledge of Environmental Impact Assessment and ES Chapter preparation.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic work environment.