Gas Compliance Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Loughborough
- To ensure the Council complies with its legal and regulatory obligations in relation to Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
- To manage and be the responsible person for Gas Safe Registration for the Council.
- To supervise and manage the gas servicing, repairs, installation and maintenance contracts/contractors for both domestic and commercial installations.
- To supervise and manage the monitoring of legionella prevention works contract to ensure compliance with contract conditions and current control measures are compliant to ACOP 08.
- Inspect works to ensure work carried out in accordance with specification, legislation and to quality standards, that defects are remedied and that the council pays only for work done
- HNC in Building Studies or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of managing property related health and safety compliance risks in a social housing environment
- Experience of contract and contractor management
- Previous experience of carrying out gas qualified and registered works to domestic premises
- £24 per hour (Umbrella)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email