Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an exciting opportunity for a FM Centre Administrator to join the team of the Derby City Council.
Job Role: FM Centre Administrator
- To provide an appropriate level of administrative and technical support within the Facilities Management Team based at the Council House.
- To provide senior management and team leaders with administrative assistance in dealing with the collection, collation and preparation of information and data.
- To provide help in progressing enquiries and arranging meetings, exhibitions, and staff consultation exercises.
- To cover any other technical duties and responsibilities as directed by a facilities team leader/manager to ensure an efficient and effective service.
- Maintain and process details, information and documents associated with:
- data and statistical information
- invoice processing and payments
- incoming/outgoing mail
- divisional files and records systems including manual and computer based
- budgetary control activities
- ordering of items
These to be carried out in line with financial regulations, standing orders and departmental instructions.
- Deal with and endeavour to resolve queries and discrepancies associated with orders and invoices.
- Prepare financial budget monitoring information for managers, especially relating to variations, in liaison with the Finance and Administration section.
- Arrange meetings, events and seminars on behalf of senior managers and team leaders ensuring that associated documents are available.
- Maintain, update and provide information through manual and computerised systems, including databases and spreadsheets, covering correspondence, reports, technical information and other related material
3 Month Contract going on (perm)