- To be responsible to the team manager and for day to day management of the health and safety of building projects
- maintenance contracts and fire risk assessments across the borough.
- The allocation of work to property services officers/supervisors or external contractors/sub-contractors.
- To be responsible or established standards of work, cost, allocated building maintenance, building construction or related works within the team
- Surveying or building experience preferably with some knowledge of the principles of Fire Safety in Purpose built blocks of flats. Training will be provided as a minimum requirement to carry out fire risk assessments. Knowledge of BS 9999, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) 2005 and PAS 79.
- Qualified fire risk assessor
- Need to be a member of IFE
- Experience of working with complex social housing tenanted blocks
- Willing to work with current team members and work with them to mentor them and share their experience
- Expected to input on current FRA template and make improvements where necessary and work on improving processes/policies
- Knowledge of contract law, statutory regulations, guidelines, British standards and their implementation in relation to refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
- Ability to supervise and support a team of staff and contractors. Ability to plan and manage work to implement programmes and meet targets set by the Team Manager
- 5 Months + Ongoing
- Negotiable pay rate
- Full Time role