JOB TITLE: Finance Assistant (P2P & Income)
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for a Finance Assistant in the Essex area.
Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Income aims to provide a comprehensive financial transactional and support service, maximising new and innovative technology to provide excellent customer service using a multi skilled workforce.
The Finance Assistant supports the Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Income teams to deliver the business plan for financial transactions. With a working knowledge of Financial processes and systems across P2P and Income, ensuring data or income is input accurately, timely and within policy and legislation standards.
Experienced in working as a team member across a flexible and multi skilled workforce, delivering excellent customer service to a variety of Functions by maintaining financial transactions and data within local systems. Recognising and supporting changes in technology to streamline the customer experience.
The ideal applicant will have excellent attention to detail and will be able to accurately transfer and input data.
- Educated to RQF Level 2 (GCSE) must include English and Mathematics, or equivalent by experience.
- Commitment to continued personal development within a working environment.
- Some knowledge of P2P/Income systems and demonstrable accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase to pay and e-invoicing experience would be desirable.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude and willingness to work flexibly in multi skilled Operational Teams.
- Level of good competency using Microsoft office packages including, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret varied information for supporting continuous improvements in service delivery.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and partners.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186