Our client specialises in manufacturing washing equipment mainly for the commercial sector. Including under counter glasswashers, undercounter dish washers and larger more commercial pass through dishwashers. Our client also manufactures water softeners, baskets and racks, components, stands and commercial kitchen tabling.
Working hours are Mon-Thu 8-5 and 8-3.45 on Fridays.
Final Assembly & Packing Operative
1. Final assembly of machines: draining and drying, attaching panels, adding accessories and preparing paperwork.
2. Packing machines and printing of labels
3. Use of counterbalance fork lift and pallet trucks
4. Storing of machines for specific orders / stock
6. Maintaining organised and tidy working area
Person Specification (Skills Requirements)
1. Ability to work in a fast paced production environment to set targets
2. Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Current counterbalance FLT
4. Competent IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
5. Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to task deadlines.
6. Flexible with regards to working arrangements.
7. Enjoy working as part of a team.