This is a full-time role. Working Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30 and it is on a monthly rolling contract basis, with the initial contract ending 30/03/2020. A total of 36 hours per week, at a rate of £13 per hour.
It is essential you have a:
- Working knowledge of child protection procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of Children Act 1989/ 2004.
- Knowledge and understanding of the range of interventions that are effective in working with families.
- Demonstrable ability to work assertively and in partnership with children and families.
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with other agencies and professionals.
- Good assessment, analysis, planning and intervention skills in work with families.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with effective supervision.
- Proven ability to motivate self and others to achieve change.