- The Line Management of 2 mobile caretakers to include one to one support meetings.
- To be the central point of contact for caretakers, contractors and customers.
- To review the current approach to bookings is effective and increases levels of customer satisfaction.
- To implement a new approach for hirers to pay their fees utilising direct debit and other payment options.
- To review all Health &Safety documentation to include risk assessments, NOP and safe systems of work.
- To implement a revised stock control system across all venues.
- To assist in the development and delivery of staff training to ensure service standards are consistently delivered.
- To under-take key holder duties to include relief cover for care takers and responding to out of hour’s calls.
- To influence the Profit and Loss account by increasing income and introducing cost efficiency measures.
- To contribute to compliance, business improvement and profit and loss meetings
- At least three years’ experience working in a managerial role preferably in facilities management.
- A sound knowledge of Health and Safety compliance requirements.
- Experience of achieving stretched income and expenditure targets.
- Experience of staff management and proven experience of growing and developing team to achieve commercial objectives.
- Experience of developing booking and payments systems that are user friendly and effective
- Thorough knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to work independently and prioritise work load.
- Locum Contract
- 6 Months Fixed
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org